11.08.2011

new kid on the block

Last Saturday was my first craft event where I set up a booth and sold my items for $$$. Let me paint the picture for you: Early morning. Boyfriend conned into helping. Cold. Windy. Fall Festival for the homeowners of a giant neighborhood in Newnan. Lots of stuff to set up. Forgot tent. Very windy. Windy enough that somebody else's tent blew over and hit a victim in the face. Mom brings tent. Things blowing around everywhere. Thank goodness for my friends, Vicki and Seth. Finish setting up. Mobile petting zoo? Inflatables. Rock climbing wall. 12 pm happens. Lots of kids. LOTS of little kids. Some craft booth activity. Wind dies down. Cotton candy. 3 pm happens. Birds of Prey showing... scary. 4 pm happens. Pack up stuff. Acquired a bad cold.

There was a lot going on that day. Selling your crafts isn't as easy as it sounds. But at least my booth looked pretty!


Newby to the booth scene, but I learned a lot!


1 comment:

  1. it looks like the bf was a good helper! :) your booth looked so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete