Joe Purdy - Paris in the Morning
Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un m'a dit
I wanted to add some more photos from the Eurotrip on the bloggle. We didn't have a lot of time to spend in Paris, so we hit the big spots and took a river boat tour at night. Main things I will always remember from Paris:
- Intricacy of the Eiffel Tower
- Most annoying street peddlers I've ever encountered
- The never-ending Louvre
- The Mona Lisa was a lot smaller than I imagined
- Cheap pashmina heaven
- Listening to a harpist play while overlooking the city at the Sacre Coeur
- Mom's attempt at ordering/eating a crepe
Paris was on the last leg of the Eurotrip and by then, mom and I were in serious need of the English language. You can only travel around feeling like an uneducated idiot for so long. When all else failed, we went to McDonald's. True Americans. Here are some of the pictures I took at the most famous landmark in Paris..
We could have spent months at the Louvre. It was impossible to see everything in one visit, and we found ourselves lost frequently. I love the modern meets ancient aspect of the Louvre Pyramid as the entrance/exit to the museum.
Ancient Egyptians used to worship cats...